Membership Meetings are SUSPENDED
Ocean City Senior Center - CLOSED
AARP Tax Preparation Service - SUSPENDED
(All until further notice - Please stay safe and healthy)
At AARP, our main concern is the health and welfare of our members, staff, and Chapter leaders. We urge you to follow the CDC’s guidance during this outbreak to avoid contracting the virus or spreading it to others. We also urge you to use your discretion and good judgement when attending any AARP event or any other public event. According to the CDC, the best ways to prevent illness and help reduce the spread of respiratory diseases, includes:
1) Staying home when you are sick.
2) Avoiding close contact with people who are sick.
3) Avoiding touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
4) Covering your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
5) Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
6) Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
7) If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least
60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
For more on the COVID-19 pandemic, including symptoms, additional prevention tips and important travel information, please visit;
www.aarp.org/coronavirus; or https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus
For OC Senior Center activities Flyers, Just Click Here.